Licensed Healthcare Professionals
|Extended Access Pass||$49|
|All Access Pass||$199|
If you require a W-9, please click here.
Standard Pass - Licensed Healthcare Professionals
- Earn up to 15.5 CME/CE credits
- Live day access
- 14 days of on-demand access (access available until March 24, 2023)
Standard Pass - Industry
- Live day access
- 7-day on-demand access
Extended Access Pass
Includes everything in the Standard Pass PLUS the following:
- 30-day on-demand access to WoundCon Spring 2023 accredited sessions (access available until April 10, 2023)
- Chronic Wound Care: What’s in Your Toolbox?: Chronic wound management is a multifaceted beast and it is vital that healthcare professionals be familiar with the tools available to them. This guide reviews common chronic wound etiologies, including underlying pathologies, appearance, and standard of care methods for encouraging wound closure. It then reviews advanced therapy modalities that can aid in healing even the most stubborn of chronic wounds.
PowerPass - Licensed Healthcare Professionals
Includes everything in the Extended Access Pass PLUS the following:
- 90-day on-demand access to WoundCon Spring 2023 accredited sessions (access available until June 10, 2023)
- The WoundSource Glossary of Key Wound Care Terms: This digital PDF includes over 700 terms and definitions related to wound management. For use as a study guide, quick reference tool, or staff training aid.
- Types of Dressings: Features, Indications, and Contraindications eBook: Wound care dressings come in many formats, including antimicrobial, cellular and/or tissue products, and foam dressings. This easy-to-use reference guide reviews the different categories of dressings and their attributes to aid in product selection for various wound types.
PowerPass - Industry
- Live day access
- 90-day on-demand access
All Access Pass
Includes everything in the PowerPass PLUS the following:
- 6-month on-demand access to WoundCon Spring 2023 accredited sessions (access available until September 10, 2023)
- WoundSource Assessment & Documentation: Practical Guidance for Health Care Professionals eBook: Wound assessment is the first step in developing and implementing a plan of care that meets the patient’s goals. This guide, authored by a team of multidisciplinary clinicians, provides guidance and useful tools in assessing and documenting wounds.
- WoundSource Study Companion eGuide: This quiz-based learning tool features over 12 topic sections to help guide your wound care studies or support staff education activities.
Cancellation requests for WoundCon Virtual Wound Care Conference (WoundCon) must be received in writing by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or postmarked by 21 days out from meeting. A cancellation fee of $100.00 (or full registration amount, whichever is less) will be deducted from the refund. In lieu of a refund, you may also request a voucher for participation in a future meeting.
Registrants wishing to cancel may instead transfer their registration to someone else without penalty if they send a written request with the replacement person’s name by March 3, 2023.
If you do not cancel in advance, no refunds will be issued once the event has concluded, regardless of whether you participated in the event.
Credit vouchers may be offered should program be suspended or shortened due to conditions or circumstances beyond HMP Global’s control, including but not limited to weather, interruptions in internet services, power outages and any cancellations/modifications related to the COVID-19 epidemic.