The Wound to the Wise™ segment will feature dynamic and short pearls from wound care professionals that will offer practical, digestible takeaways to help wound care professionals optimize patient care. We invite you to actively be part of the WoundCon agenda as we roll out this new and exciting segment for all future WoundCon conferences. Submit your own wound care tips and tricks for a chance to be featured in our WoundCon segment.
Submitting your Wound to the Wise™
- Submit a brief 30–60 second video clip of yourself explaining a tip or trick that you use in your profession relating to wound care
- Please begin the video with, "My Wound to the Wise is…"
- The purpose is to provide attendees with useful tips that might not normally be included in a formal presentation but are just as helpful in practice
- Use the tool located below to record and submit your video and contact information
- Please avoid using brand names
If you would like to submit a tip for WoundCon Spring, please click below.
A few best practices to keep in mind:
- Please start your recording by briefly introducing yourself
- To provide a buffer for editing, silently count to five before introducing yourself and again after you have concluded delivering your tip or trick
- The recording must be in landscape mode. If recording on your smartphone, remember to turn your device
- Make sure your room is well lit and your mobile device is set so that your head and shoulders are fully in frame
- For CME purposes, please avoid using or showing brand names
- Feel free to be creative! Demonstrations or examples are welcome but make sure your phone or laptop are stationary while recording